Michelle Kuei is a 4''4″ giant. Michelle is permanently disabled as a result of a hit-and-run car accident when 11 years old. Michelle's story is one of courage, determination, and vulnerability. But more importantly, it is about having the confidence to face fear in everyday life. Facing our own worst enemy, facing our own judgments and harsh criticism.
Joey Pinz Conversations Podcast Information:
• Website: https://www.joeypinzconversations.com
• Link Tree: https://linktr.ee/joeypinz
• RSS: https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/1828906.rss
• Music by Tom Izzo: https://www.facebook.com/izzoguitar/
Support our podcast:
• How much is this podcast worth to you? Consider $5, $10 or $20/mo with Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/joeypinz
• How about a one-time payment?
• What is our podcast episode worth to you? $25/$50/$100/$500 /$1,000/$5,000 with PayPal (one-time): https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/JoePannone
Please subscribe to Joey Pinz Discipline Conversations:
• Spotify, Apple, Google, or others. Please consider rating with 5 stars if you like it.
• YouTube: https://tinyurl.com/9reaamtc
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_joeypinz/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/Joeypinz
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Joey-Pinz-Conversations-101648358879127
• Finally, join our newsletter: https://joeypinzconversations.com/#newsletter
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/joeypinz)
1 thought on “27: Michelle Kuei: Visibility and Confidence coach | Joey Pinz Discipline Conversations #27”
Adding a Forumer?„? community to your website is a great way to get return visitors. Create a forum and see how a loyal community of users will propel your